Obviously you don't necessarily have to invest in the Urban Decay palette (although it is beautiful), I'm sure they are some brands such as stargazer, Barry M that have some similar dupes, let me know in the comments if you've found any dupes!
So this was the look that I came up with...
- MAC Prep & Prime Skin Base Visage - link
- Nars Sheer Glow 'Santa Fe' - link
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer 'NW25' - link
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder 'Translucent' - link
Colour & Definition
- Jane Bronzer - link
- MAC 'Peaches' Blusher - link
- NYX Blush 'Taupe' - link
- MAC MSF 'Soft & Gentle' - link
- MAC 'Painterly' Paintpot - link
- Yellow Greasepaint from my college kit (any bright red-yellow tone cream base will work)
- Urban Decay Electric Palette; Thrash, Slowburn, Savage, Jilted, Urban - link
- YSL Eyeliner - link
- Loreal Volume Million Lashes Excess Mascara - link
- Eldora Lashes (can't find the number, but any lashes of your preference will work)
- Maybelline Gel Eyeliner - link
-Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick 'Nude Delight' - link
You can watch the tutorial here;
Overall, I'm really pleased with how this eye make-up look turned out, it's rather eye-catching to say the least! What are your thoughts?
Have a lovely day and go experiment with some fun summer colours!